Hi, my name is Daniel and welcome to Raburski Massage.
I am a qualified, experienced and fully insured Massage Therapist, practicsing since 2005, and operating from my therapy room in South Dublin. I specialise in:
- Holistic Massage and Sports Massage (ITEC level 3)
- Sports, Orthopaedic & Myofascial Release Massage (ITEC level 4)
- Sports Massage and Myoskeletal Alignment (ITEC level 5)
- Dry Needling Treatment from Dry Needling Ireland (DNI)
Professional Membership - 2019
Dry Needling Treatment - NEW
Introducing Dry Needling - not to be confused with acupuncture - is the method of inserting a needle into the muscle to improve function, reduce pain and release myofascial trigger points (knots). Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Muscular relief
- Pain relief
- Stiffness relief
- Improved flexibility
- Increase range of motion
Holistic Massage provides a total relaxation treatment, which includes the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Each client is unique and is assessed and treated individually, to bring the body into balance.
The benefits of Holistic Massage are:
- Reduce overall stress and anxiety
- Increase energy levels
- Alleviate muscular tension and stiffness
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Increase better circulation
- Improve skin elasticity
- Boost the immune system
- Promote general relaxation
- Improve sleep pattern
- Improve physical and mental fatigue
- Help reduce high blood pressure
Sports Massage is the manipulation of soft tissue to benefit a client engaged in regular activity, trauma or physical stress. The application of sports massage, before and after exercise may strengthen performance, aid recovery and prevent injury.
- Pre-event Massage, used as part of a warm-up for an event such as running, gym work, general sports, etc.
- Between-event Massage used during multiple events,
- Post-event Massage used as a part of the wind-down after an event,
- Preventative or Conditioning Massage used as part of a training programme to help prevent injury, improve general performance and treat any problem areas,
- Connective Massage, used as part of a rehabilitation programme to treat injury and dysfunction of the soft tissue and the musculoskeletal system.
The benefits of Sports Massage are:
- Increase blood flow,
- Increase joint range of motion,
- Increase flexibility,
- Increase well-being,
- Reduce muscle tension,
- Reduce chance of injury,
- Reduce recovery time between workouts,
- Reduce muscle spasm,
- Reduce waste and toxins.
Postural Assessment. Poor posture is one of the most common contributors to aches and pains. It can lead to many dysfunctions within the body including pain in the neck, back, shoulder, hip, hamstrings, knee, calf, ankle and painful Achilles tendon. In this assessment, I observe the visible distortions within the body that could be causing pain and discomfort. This detailed assessment provides the information necessary to move forward and develop a highly skilled, individual programme to correct your postural imbalance.
Good posture can make you look younger by creating optimal body shape, flatness and joint position in the right place - promoting mental and physical well-being and confidence.
Postural assessment is a visual examination of body posture and physical range of motion assessment including head, shoulders, back, pelvis, legs, feet. This assessment will lead to the development of a personal programme to correct the body imbalance.
Deep Tissue Technique
Deep Tissue Massage is a combination of pressure to adjust and manipulate the deeper tissue layers of the body (tissue that lays on the top of the muscle). It is not a massage type, but a technique used in both holistic and sports massage.
Swedish Massage is the most common and well-known type of technique and includes relaxing and sport massage based on a deep understanding of anatomy and physiology. Swedish techniques can be slow and gentle or energetic and refreshing depending what you want to achieve. It is recommended to take a series of treatments to get the best results.
As you see above, the body-work I do includes a combination of Deep-Tissue and Swedish techniques to provide Holistic Relaxation Massage and targeted Sports Massage, which is a manipulation of different movements and pressure. I can, based on your requirements, focus more on any of the massage techniques to offer a personally tailored experience.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more or inquire about making a booking.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Wednesday & Saturday
9:00 - 19:00 OPEN
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,
Thursday & Friday
Holiday Opening Hours
CLOSED December 22nd - January 5th (inclusive)
Want to check availability?
Press the 'Book Now' button for more information or to make an online booking
Email with a query:
Raburski Massage Facebook
Raburski Massage Instagram
NOTE: This is a professional only service, not a sexual service.